to the home of
for Firearms Rights
"Gun Control will work when criminals obey the law."
We are a grassroots politically active group that began as a rally at the Texas State Capitol on President's Day, 1994, and we have been active ever since. We are citizens who are tired of the continual, piecemeal destruction of the right to own--and use--firearms and are doing something about it.
Join our Email List
Get Legislative Alerts & News that affects what many have called the most basic civil right.
Our Statement Regarding the Tragic Massacre at
Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado Sandy Hook Elementary in Newton, Connecticut. UNFORTUNATELY, the same comments are still valid, because there has been NO effort to repeal the federal "Gun Free School Zones Act" since Columbine. That Act has turned schools into a soft target for madmen to murder. All parents should be demanding its immediate repeal! Armed adults from janitors to principals are the only effective method to protect children! You trust these people with your child’s safety every day you wave them goodbye, yet you are told that they cannot bet trusted with guns?
Ever wonder why some people want the US out of the UN? Well, here is one reason: The UN is using our tax dollars to do everything it can to push for gun prohibition among the nations of the world. Here's a shot of the UN in New York City, taken from the November, 1999, issue of the New American Magazine:
Do you find that statue offensive? Well then, you better not follow this link!
Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com or call 512-353-2299 fax: 512-476-9504.
- Click here to learn more about Peaceable Texans and a few statistics...
- Why not ban guns for persons who commit domestic violence?
- Our Gun Owner's Voter's Guides from past elections.
- Our Texas Gun Law FAQ.
- Find Quotes from the Founding Fathers here. Be forewarned! If you were to walk around today saying the kinds of things the founding fathers said, you would be called a right-wing anti-government nut!
- Have you ever wanted to pin Sarah Brady down on something she has said so you could prove she is a liar? This is the first lengthy quote of hers we have been able to obtain, so here's your chance! One volunteer laboriously transcribed this speech which she delivered in Austin in October of 1994; we put it here for your general use.
- "All the law enforcement agencies in the country asked for help on the assault weapons ban. So I supported it." - President Clinton, Speech at the Univ. of Montana, May 31, 1995. This just goes to show that Clinton lies about much more than sex. In fact, when it comes to guns, you cannot trust anything the man says. Remember hearing how every law enforcement organization in the nation supported the ban on "assault weapons?" Well, the fact is that many major police organizations came out in opposition to Clinton's gun ban; it's just that the news media failed to report it. Here's a list you never saw the news media publish.
- President Clinton often uses "photo-op cops" to give the impression that police support his gun control schemes like the Brady Bill. Here are two actual police surveys that show quite the opposite: SSPBA and NACOP. This is yet another example of how the news media not only failed to report the truth, but has assisted an anti-gun politician in mis-representing the truth.
- You don't think there is much of a threat to your gun rights? Then check out what the antis are up to with our summary of legislation from the 76th and 75th Sessions of the Texas Legislature. The battle over your gun rights is continuously being fought, and it needs your help.
- Here are some more shots of Peaceable Texans in action...